Head of MMEA DS Business Operations, Strategy and Innovation
Business responsibility for Market Area Digital Services and a member of MA DS LT.
Responsibilities & Tasks
• Efficient support to Sales, Delivery and Financial process execution in Digital Services
• Ensure that the Market Area has required capacity and capability to sell and deliver the Digital Services engagements
• Ensure Operational Excellence by adherence to Global Ways of Working
• Drive Market Area transformation programs e.g. WoW, Service delivery maturity model, Talent Transformation
• Identify deviations and improvement opportunities to secure profitable growth and efficiency gains
• Ensure Digital Services Partnership evolution
• Drive resolution of resource escalation and prioritization across Digital Services
• Drive Digital Services knowledge management & industrialization
• Digital Services Engagements financial status and overall Digital Services organization performance reporting
• Drive unit strategies, portfolio management, capital and resource allocation, new business development & innovation, partnering activities, M&A projects, and competitive intelligence and foresight in conjunction with external customers, partners and industry stakeholders.
• University degree in Business or Engineering / ICT.
• 10-15 years of experience in managerial positions within the telecom and/or ICT industry
• Extensive experience in pre-sales support and business execution
• Established network within the global and local operations area.
• Ability to effectively translate customer engagements needs into requirements.
• Experience in forecasting and dimensioning based on business needs
• Ability to lead an organization cross multiple geographical sites towards multiple customers
• Senior capability in managing and driving change in a large, complex organization
• Ability to attract, develop and retain competence in the CBE organization
• Ability to lead multi-cultural and cross-functional teams, empowering and creating synergies
• Ability to manage relationships at the highest level within Ericsson as well as the customer organization. Strong driver of one Ericsson
• Experience of Resource Management including process, methods and tools
• Experience of Competence Management and Competence Development
• People leadership, senior capability in managing and driving change in a large, complex organization with multiple customers
• Strong cultural awareness and excellent interpersonal communications and networking skills
• Thought leadership and commercial understanding as needed to identify short and long term business priorities
• Ability to work across a variety of different delivery unit types (complexity, maturity, scale)
• Strategic thinking, see the big picture as well as complex relations and dependencies.
• Developed analytical skills; identify trends, inefficiencies and value realization opportunities.
• Very good understanding of Ericsson Business Process, Financial- and Delivery model.
• Strong business, operation and financial skills
• Lead by example
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities.
In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Consulting, Engineer, Business Development, Technology, Engineering, Sales
If you are interested in this position, please click on the following link: